Organizing your Photos with Lightroom 5
A Multimedia eBook: 208 pages + 7 hours of video.
Available in 4 formats:
Multi-Catalog Workflow with Lightroom 5
A Multimedia eBook: 113 pages + 3.5 hours of video
Available in 3 formats:
The DAM Book 2nd Edition
PLUS: Buy this 2nd Edition PDF now and you will receive a $15 coupon off the price of The DAM Book 3.0, due out in July 2014.
Anyone who shoots, scans, or stores digital photographs is practicing digital asset management (DAM), but few people do it in a way that makes sense. In this second edition of his benchmark title, Peter Krogh provides new tools and techniques to help professionals, amateurs, and students:
- Understand the image file lifecycle: from shooting to editing, output, and permanent storage
- Learn new ways to use metadata and key words to track photo files
- Create a digital archive and name files clearly
- Determine a strategy for backing up and validating image data
- Learn a catalog workflow strategy, using Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Expression Media, and Photoshop CS4 together
- Migrate images from one file format to another, from one storage medium to another, and from film to digital
- Learn how to copyright images
To identify and protect your images in the marketplace, having a solid asset management system is essential. The DAM Book offers the best approach.
ADOBE LIGHTROOM 5: THE MISSING FAQ
3 ebook formats for 1 price:
PDF, MOBI (for Kindle) & EPUB, delivered in one zipped file
Published by The Lightroom Queen
TECH SUPPORT NOTE:
If you’re having trouble downloading your file from The DAM Bookshop on Shopify, or you can’t open it or are experiencing any other technical difficulties, please click here.