We’re going back! Todos Santos was so wonderful, we have to do it again. Our dates are January 24-30, 2016. We’ll start right after the Todos Santos Music Festival for those who want to arrive early and get some shooting in.
The workshop will be centered around Lightroom and the creation of your personal workflow. We’ll dive into every part of the application, from Library to Develop to all the creation modules. With a maximum of 6 students, we’ll have plenty of time to address your individual questions.
We’ll also have time each day to go out and make new pictures, choosing from the wealth of interesting subjects in the area – landscape, architecture, people, wildlife and more. The shooting experience will allow us to deeply explore the relationship between what your camera can capture and the creation of a finished photographic image.
For those who are looking for a little extracurricular fun, Baja Sur is an amazing place. Here’s a video from one of out side trips to the Sea of Cortez.
Todos Santos is a safe and beautiful seaside community at the bottom of the Baja peninsula, just an hour’s drive up the Pacific coastline, north of Cabo San Lucas. A true desert oasis, it is known for surfing, art, bird and whale watching, great food, and a relaxed welcoming atmosphere.
Our hosts, Bryan and Sergio Jauregui, own and operate Todos Santos Eco Adventures as well as Los Colibris Casitas which will serve as our base of operations. Peter has known Bryan for more than 30 years.
Step away from next winter’s cold for a fun, educational, interesting and sun-filled week in one of North America’s hidden vacation gems.
Click to Embiggen | Powered by Piqsure
In the mean time, here’s a panorama from the property adjacent to where we’ll be staying.
Costs and Inclusions
Arrive: Sunday, January 24, 2016
Depart: Saturday, January 30, 2016
US $2995 Based on one person per casita/villa
US $3495 For suite or upgraded villa
Write to us for special pricing for 2-photographer couples, non-photographer companions, shared room discounts or local resident pricing.
Total number of participants: 6
- 6 nights at Los Colibris properties
- Full buffet breakfast daily with coffee
- 5 lunches
- 2 dinners at Los Colibris – For Opening and Closing nights, Chef Iker will prepare classic Mexican dinners including beer, margaritas and other beverages.
- All transportation as outlined in the program, in air-conditioned SUVs and vans, including transfers to/from Los Cabos International Airport (SJD).
- Prep Bonus! Personal screenshare consult with Peter so he can understand your photography, your goals, and how to create the best experience for you.
- 4 independent dinners in the town of Todos Santos (transportation to town provided)
- Special excursions (surfing, yoga, horseback riding, whale watching, swimming with sea lions, etc.)
- Traveler’s insurance
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, hotel and restaurant staff
Payments: Please go to our payment page to place your deposit. We will invoice you for the final payment. We accept credit card (VISA, Mastercard or AMEX) or PayPal.
Deposit: A deposit of $1500 is required to confirm your place in the workshop. The number of participants is limited to 6. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Balance of payment is due by December 1, 2015.
Cancellation and Refunds: If you must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined as follows:
- Prior to December 1, 2015: No cancellation charge, full refund.
- December 2, 2015 – January 1, 2016: Deposit is forfeited.
- January 2, 2016 through departure date: 100% of tour package cost is forfeited.
Insurance: The trip does not include travel insurance and we recommend travelers purchase that on their own. We have used Allianz on our travels.
Questions: If you have any questions on any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.