The DAM Forum
July 28, 2021, 06:49:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: copyright symbol on a mac with windows only software  (Read 6419 times)
Sossity Corby

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:28:45 AM »

I may be getting a mac later this year, & will probably be getting parallels to run windows for some of my windows only programs. Among these windows only programs that I have really come to like is Downloader Pro, I thought about it, & I could run this program under parallels, or boot camp, but I realized that I often input the copyright symbol onto my images in the IPTC data fields before downloading, &  I did this with my windows keyboard. I don't know if I will be able to input the copyright symbol on this program running through windows on a mac, I have learned the keyboard is different on a mac.

I looked online about mac versions of Downloader pro & someone posted in another frum that image ingester pro could be set up like downloader pro, can this be done? & how? I have sampled image ingester pro & found it a bit confusing & complicated, so I discovered downloader pro & like its straight forward interface.

I like to do as much of my DAM & meta data to my images in one shot of which downloader pro had; rename, keywords, copyright, author, origin; country, country code etc; state. location, category & so on. The only things I had to go to expression media for was; rotating my .jpgs & rating them. I like to use as few programs as possible to get my DAM work done.

does anyone know of other programs that are cross platform, under $100.00 & allow me to do most if not all of my DAM & metadata upon my 1st download?

Sossity
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 01:38:21 AM »

Sossity,
Imageingester Pro.
Peter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: