Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Metadata to Back up folder
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2020, 08:20:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Metadata to Back up folder
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Metadata to Back up folder  (Read 3065 times)
evonzz

View Profile WWW
« on: July 13, 2006, 09:58:29 PM »

I have just mistakenly been peruising the back up folder of 500 images downloaded yesterday and WHOA, where is the metadata template that was added on ingest?  Then i realised it was the secondary folder, and all was good in the primary.

Marc, may i suggest adding the metadata template to images in the secondary folder to, so in the event of actually having to call upon these files, they are already labelled, saving a potentially tedious step in the unwanted event of having to call upon these backup files.

Rodney Evans

XP Pro, P4, 3,2Ghz, 2GB Ram, CS2, iview 3.0.2, bridge 1.0.4.6
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 06:21:15 AM »

Right you are... in the ImageIngester beta (on the web site; link below) and in ImageIngesterPro, that's the way it works: XMP files appear both in the backup folder and the primary folder.

--Marc

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: