Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Windows Beta of ImageIngester 1.5.0 Now Available
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2020, 04:15:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Windows Beta of ImageIngester 1.5.0 Now Available
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Windows Beta of ImageIngester 1.5.0 Now Available  (Read 6485 times)
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 16, 2006, 12:21:29 PM »

To match the Mac version I posted a few days ago (see separate topic).

On a special beta page: http://basepath.com/ImageIngester/download_main_new.php. This page is for both versions (Mac and Windows).

There haven't been any bugs, other than cosmetic ones, reported on the Mac beta. But, use the Windows beta with caution, as I just completed it today.

Send comments directly to me or post here.

--Marc

danaltick

evaa-xdtb@spamex.com danaltick
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 03:04:56 PM »

Marc,

Just gave it try... very nice!  I really like it!  A couple of minor things: Bridge no longer seems to open to the ingestion directory, but rather to an adjacent directory.  I'm not seeing the DNG verification anymore in the log even though I have the verify box checked.

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
Riis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 06:18:33 PM »

Sounds nice ill give it a spin or 2 and tjeck if i can get it to do what i want Smiley
jomilo75

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 03:15:57 PM »

Marc,

When I try to set the 'User-Named Folder' it does not change from the default of 'Documents and Settings'. I selected [new ...] and entered in my initials in the dialog box. But, then no option to choose my new folder. The only options are 'Documents and Settings' [new...] and [refresh] ... and [refresh] doesn't seem to do anything.

Maybe I am missing something ....

Josh
ScottBuckel

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 08:47:38 PM »

Marc,

Just tried it for the first time.  Works well for me.

Scott

Scott Buckel
Monrovia, CA
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 01:38:16 PM »

For Josh--

No other reports of this, but it sounds like the Primary Image Folder may not be set to a place where folders can be created. Is this a possibility? Perhaps you are not logged in as an Admin?

Let me know...

--Marc

jomilo75

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 08:31:43 PM »

Marc

I didn't actually have a 'card folder' specified. Once I did this, it seems to work fine. Funny thing is that I did have a primary and backup specified and have full admin permissions for those folders.

No worries though, everything else is working as expected.

Cheers
Josh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: