Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Are there fields in EM2 to note whether an image has model & property releases?
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 02:07:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Are there fields in EM2 to note whether an image has model & property releases?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Are there fields in EM2 to note whether an image has model & property releases?  (Read 5713 times)
Leon Werdinger

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 17, 2015, 04:44:52 PM »

Hi. Anyone know if there are fields in EM2 to specify whether an image has model and property releases available? I'm hoping there is and that the data could be synched to the source file so that it could be read by other programs, including searches on Photoshelter.
Thanks.
Roelof

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:58:36 AM »

At my knowledge there is no such standard field in EM2. You could use custom fields but they are not compatible with other software.
So, maybe it's best to put it in Keywords? with some recognisable character like @ or so.
"@_has_model_and_property_release"
Leon Werdinger

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 10:16:23 AM »

Thanks.  I was hoping that the information would populate into model & property release fields in the source file's IPTC Extension data.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: