The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 07:16:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  DAM Useful Stuff
| |-+  DAMuseful Software
| | |-+  Current version of Rank and File Lite and how do I get a copy?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Current version of Rank and File Lite and how do I get a copy?  (Read 5746 times)
Richard Davis

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 05, 2010, 06:26:32 PM »

Hi Peter,

What's the current version of Rank and File Lite and how do I get a copy?

I've been seeing some buggy performance with R+F Lite on Bridge CS5. It reports all the files have been updated but only the first 12 ~ 16 files are actually updates so I have to use it in small chunks which is very frustrating. I checked the version I'm using at in the .jsx file it says: Version 1.1 -- 4/16/06 so I'm wondering if I have the latest version.

My machine failed to install Windows 7 earlier this year so having been around the mill several times with Dell and Microsoft the solution was to reinstall Windows XP SP3. I lost some stuff in the process (but still have my receipt from Alyson). I've searched my correspondence and backups but can't find a different version on my machine. I don't recall having had the problem with Bridge CS4 and somewhere in the back of my mind I thought Alyson had sent me an update but the only update I can find is for RapidFixer.

Thanks,
Richard.
www.richarddavisphotography.com
www.rkndproductions.com
www.twitter.com/rdavisphoto

e.bravo

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »

Hello Richard,

I have some kind of the same problem, even with the latest version, that buggy performance where Rank and File updates just a few files. I have found there is more people having the same problem but no one knows how to solve it. Did you??

If you have solve the problem, please help.

Thanks

Erick Bravo
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: