The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 03:15:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  DAM Stuff
| |-+  Keywords and Controlled Vocabulary
| | |-+  How to assign keywords to Phaseone iiQ files
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How to assign keywords to Phaseone iiQ files  (Read 5548 times)
wolf

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2012, 03:46:07 AM »

Hi,

I have a good workflow for Canon .CR2 in operation since 8 years now, it is stable.

Basically I organize my files in a folder structure and assign keywords with bridge. Keywords are assigned in Bridge, since I can just pick from a predefined list, which is quick and prevents typo errors.

Now I also shoot with phaseone. How can I assign Keywords here (I mean not typing them, but assigning them from a structured list)? Bridge is (I think) not the tool of choice, since I can't get the Information from the .xmp back to Capture One (which is my raw converter & partly organization tool). In Capture One I do not have predefined structured lists so I have to type every single keyword :-(

DNG does not make sense with Phase One I think, since Capture One is pretty bound to the original iiq raw format.

Is there anybody out there with a good .iiq workflow including keywords. There are other issues with an .iiq workflow (file organization) but let's keep it to the keyword issue for the moment.

Regards, Wolf
wolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:49:31 AM »

PS: I work on a Mac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: