Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
All ImageIngester Users Please Read
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2020, 09:14:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  All ImageIngester Users Please Read
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: All ImageIngester Users Please Read  (Read 28112 times)
Nat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 05:33:45 PM »

Marc,

Most of the metadata is being written to the XMP [there is no preexisting XMP] but the keywords are not.  I will do some random shooting tomorrow so that I can send you the files that you've asked for. 

TIA
Nat
J.W. Wall

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 10:40:21 AM »

I still have metadata in ImageIngester than PS4 does not show in jpgs. They are jpg images generated as jpgs in the camera. Has this been fixed? (I'm not enough of a programmer to understand the inserts described elsewhere as a possible fix.) Thank you.
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 11:41:56 AM »

J.W. (name?)
Does the metadata show in Bridge?
Peter
J.W. Wall

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 04:18:34 PM »

The metadata does not show in Bridge.
J.W. Wall

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »

Hi - My II-ingested jpgs continue not to show keywords or description in Bridge CS4. Unfortunately, I am unable to follow the scripting noted above, so I wonder whether I just need to discontinue using ImageIngester until Adobe fixes this bug? If so, would you suggest simply copying from the memory card to the hard drive and opening in Bridge? Thanks - John (J.W.)
R. Neil Haugen

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »

Curious, but is this still a problem? I'm re-working the wife's workflow in her studio, and she does use Image Ingester and of course, Photoshop ... still on CS4 though. Is this something to be concerned about still?

Neil

R Neil Haugen
MyPhotoMentor.com
rNeilPhotog.com
Haugensgalleri.com
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: