The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 01:09:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  images in media view are tiny using E.M. reader
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: images in media view are tiny using E.M. reader  (Read 1137 times)
Leon Werdinger

View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 28, 2011, 09:47:23 PM »

Hi,
I've made a couple catalogs for a client in E.M. to for them to use with E.M. Reader.  The older images in the catalog render fine in Media View, but all the newer images I added recently only show in thumbnail size (or smaller) when viewed in Media View.  The source files are 45MB and they all render fine in my E.M. catalog.  Again - the problem is with my client viewing the files in E.M. Reader.  Any ideas out there? 
Thanks.
Leon
Bill Lewis

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 03:15:51 AM »

Hi Leon,

If you go to this link   http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc507715.aspx   you will find the instructions that will provide the size previews you want including full screen for E M Reader. 

Have a great day!

Bill
Leon Werdinger

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:51:40 AM »

Thanks Bill.  I thought the default for Thumbnails & Previews was set to correctly but somehow the "create full screen previews" box became unchecked.  So that should solve the problem.
Leon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: