Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Keyword Help Please
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2020, 01:34:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Keyword Help Please
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Keyword Help Please  (Read 3509 times)
knapph

View Profile Email
« on: September 21, 2011, 02:15:13 PM »

I would like to have the location data I enter into the Quick Fields to also be entered into the Keywords. My location QF are defined as {@QF.1_Location}, {@QF.2_City}, etc. in the Metadate Template. I would like this to be entered into the image data in this form location>City>State> etc so that the location data will be entered into a hierarchical location structure within Lightroom (I'm using CVKC as the base of my LR keywords). When I type the structure into the keyword box like this "Portland>Maine>United States of America>North America>WORLD REGIONS & COUNTRIES>_CVKC v3.0" the keywords are entered as I expect them to be in Lightroom. When I try to code to make this kind of entry in the keywords ({@QF.1_Location,1,-1,>}{@QF.2_City,1,-1,>}{@QF.3_State,1,-1,>}{@QF.4_Country,1,-1,>} etc.) the keywords will not be picked up by Lightroom unless the keyword is entered explicitly into the QF - type in Portland instead of having {@QF.2_City} in the metadate template.

Using the code in the Keywords box the location data appears as I think it should when I use the Macro Lab to look at it: (Keywords: Home>Portland>Maine>United States of America).

I am using II 3.5.04 in Windows 7.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Knapp Hudson
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: