Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ImageIngester not applying Catalog Sets?
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2020, 06:58:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  ImageIngester not applying Catalog Sets?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ImageIngester not applying Catalog Sets?  (Read 4662 times)
bcarlson

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2011, 01:00:43 PM »

First off, I'm new to DAM so please be patient.

I'm doing some preliminary tests to make sure my programs are working and I'm doing everything correct. I applied catalog sets in ImageIngester like Peter does in the book:

Catalog Sets
   Jobs
      {@client.name}
          {@project.name}

I go through the process of checking the images, applying some metadata, and doing some rating in Bridge. Then I move these images out of the 'Rate and Adjust' folder into the 'Transfer Me' folder (where they go into their buckets). Once I drag this folder into Media Pro everything seems to show up except the Catalog Sets I applied in Image Ingester.

Would someone please help me out with this? I'm running Mac OSX 10.6.8. If you've got any additional questions feel free to ask away

Thanks in advance!
Brian
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »

Is the sidecar (XMP file) written by ImageIngester still with the image?

Note that if the image already has a sidecar when II is run, II will not create a new one or modify the existing one.

--Marc

bcarlson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 05:34:21 PM »

I am converting to DNG so there shouldn't be a sidecar, correct?

brian
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: