The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 09:29:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28018 Posts in 5138 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Please share the 'golden key'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Please share the 'golden key'  (Read 1435 times)
Henri Monnier

Retired,Retarded,happy

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

I seem to be the only one here discussing (or trying to discuss the latest release of MediaOne. That makes me think I'm the only one trying and the rest have given up, or I'm the one trying to find the golden key that every one else has aready found... Sure wish I could share in the that wealth.....

I have been an IView user through many releases, and always found them ready, willing, and able to assist with a situation, My last IView release is 3.1.3 still running on my machine. I did migrate over to Miscrosoft Expressios Media (MEM) having high hopes about 'change'... I think many have learned a lesson about that word over te psast few years...

Well along comes MedaOme - fine company, good reputaton, a photography company, they'll take good care of IView...... So shortly after the announcement I spent my $69 bucks figuring I'g simply migrate back from eithet MEM or IWiew and I placed Order #573091 on 11 May 2011.

I figured tht there would be some bugs since MS is known for generating lots of them, but well, lets be patient, stay with MEM for a whuile then check back. I checked back on 16 August and downloaded V1.0.1, I this is worse than 1.0.

It appears that most all of the codex file are gone, suport tells me I now have laod nikon nef codex, adobe dng codex, and a bunch of of other stuff onto my machine to get fubctionality back, but in many ast full screen 'media' will not work.....

Please, someone on ths form please enlighthen me, either here or by email Henri@themonniers.com , I've already invested well over 30 hours trying to get this product to display the same functionality that MEM does, and it does not come close. I am prefectly willing to admit I might be doing something wrong, but I do not see it, the catalogs are the same, wthe the same set of files.......

Thanks for your time
Henri Monnier
henri@themonniers.com

Henri Monnier
Roelof

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:39:29 PM »

I seem to be the only one here discussing (or trying to discuss the latest release of MediaOne. That makes me think I'm the only one trying and the rest have given up, or I'm the one trying to find the golden key that every one else has aready found... Sure wish I could share in the that wealth.....
I'm still searching...
I have not given up, however i decided to work with EM2 for now and wait how PhaseOne is developing MP1 further. In the meantime i'm looking around for DAM's like IdImager, very promising...
Happily i kept my money in my pocket and tried the evaluation versions first  Wink

Lot's of user experience you can find on the Phase One Forum:
http://forum.phaseone.com/En/viewforum.php?f=43
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: