The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 06:40:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28016 Posts in 5137 Topics by 2912 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Workflow Discussions
| |-+  Tethered Shooting
| | |-+  Welcome to the tethered shooting forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome to the tethered shooting forum  (Read 2701 times)
andris

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 27, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

Hi,

For the past six months, I've been spending more and more time as a digital tech on the set of advertising and editorial shoots.  Being relatively new to the field, the first thing I did was to go out on the internet looking for solutions to some of the most common problems I run into on the set.  What I found was a surprising lack of any advanced information on the subject.  I figured there was no better place than the DAM forum to share tips and best practices with other photographers and digital techs, and Peter was kind enough to set up this topic.  I'm by no means an authority, and I'm still learning...but I've definitely figured out a few things that may help you run your digital capture rig more efficiently

One of the most useful bits of information on digital capture I've found came from a blog called Death to Film (http://www.deathtofilm.com/) run by a digital capture shop in LA.  The site seems to have dried up a bit over the past few months, but I'd still list it as recommended reading for anyone new to digital teching.

So let's hear it...how are you running your capture rig, what's working for you, and what isn't?

Thanks,

Andris
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: