Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Save as Movie music problems
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 02:26:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Save as Movie music problems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Save as Movie music problems  (Read 2209 times)
paul_dymond

View Profile Email
« on: March 18, 2011, 09:47:13 PM »

Hi there everybody,

just wondering if anybody else has encountered this problem. A friend of mine had to put together a slideshow in a hurry so I suggested we do it in EM2 for him. Got the music files and image files all in order, previewed the slideshow in Expression Media (Run Slideshow) and all looked good. Music ran seamlessly from one song to the next.

Tried to save it as a movie (so he could take it away on a USB stick) and ran into headaches. Firstly I couldn't get the music to play at all. After a bit of tinkering I found that it would only seem to play m4a files imported first with iTunes. Ok one problem down but the one that still has me stumped is that it won't play multiple songs. As soon as the first song ends the slideshow just goes silent again. Am I missing something? Does it not play multiple music files when you save it as a Quicktime movie? If I want to do this do I have to take a laptop with EM2 loaded on it to play the slideshow from within Expression Media and forget about the simple way of loading a Quicktime movie on to a USB stick? Any help would really be appreciated.

cheers

Paul Dymond
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: