The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 05:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28018 Posts in 5138 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Workflow Discussions
| |-+  Stock Photography
| | |-+  online stock catalog
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: online stock catalog  (Read 7159 times)
Leon Werdinger

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 27, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »

Hi.  I'd really appreciate some suggestions for software that will enable me to either post my stock photo catalog onto my website or onto a third party's website.   

I'm primary looking for some kind of system where editors could go to my website and use a keyword search to find, view and select images for publication.  The system doesn't need to include access to source files  - clients could contact me for those.

More specifically, I'm hoping to find a program or a service that offers:
1. The ability to easily export apx. 9,000 image files and keywords from an Expression Media catalog.
2. That ability for images to be seen by search engines, via the keywords.  All of the images in my catalog are keyworded, but most don't have titles yet (they just have caption numbers), so it's important that the keywords be seen by search engines.
3.  An advanced keyword search, similar to Expression Media's, with multiple keyword searches and hopefully "or" and "and" options.
4.  The ability to view larger preview images (in addition to the requisite thumbnails).
5.  A way for clients to select images, into a shopping cart or some other system, that would avoid them having to manually make a list of the caption numbers of the images that they're interested in. (Not essential.)
6.  A system for ordering prints via a third party lab (similar what ImageQuix or Smugmug offer) would be nice, but not essential.

Of course, it'd also be nice if this is a user friendly program (or service) both for me and for my clients, that it looks great and doesn't cost a lot.

Anyone know of anything out there that would do the job?
THANKS!
Leon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: