Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Cataloguing artworks: Does EM2 allow access to ALL IPTC fields?
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 02:47:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Cataloguing artworks: Does EM2 allow access to ALL IPTC fields?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cataloguing artworks: Does EM2 allow access to ALL IPTC fields?  (Read 1816 times)
BeckyMalaria

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 01:46:27 PM »

Hello,

I am working on an image bank primarily of artwork documentation. On page 105 of the DAM Book 2nd edition, there is a partial list of IPTC fields which includes a group specifically related to photographs of artwork; for example, "Artwork or Object in the Image", Artwork Creator" etc. Perfect! Only problem is I am not seeing this in the Info panel in EM2. All the Show/Hide field checkboxes are checked to Show.

Maybe we could see these in Bridge? But I would rather not mess with Bridge since we have two people trying to both work on the catalog and I'm afraid that would introduce some bad variables.

Am I just missing the obvious?

-Becky
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: