Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Call for feature requests
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2020, 11:45:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Call for feature requests
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Call for feature requests  (Read 3677 times)
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 29, 2010, 05:36:38 PM »

I'm now working on version 3.5 of ImageIngester and so I've been reviewing the emails I've gotten over the last couple of years to try to come up with a list of potential new features. I'm interested mostly in small changes that have a big payoff.

Which makes this a good time to send in those suggestions if you haven't already. Of course, there are no promises. And I never quote availability dates.

Send them to support@ImageIngester.com. Or, you can certainly post them here if you think a bit of discussion is in order. Please start a new topic for each feature or group of related features.

One notable feature of 3.5 will be PTP support, so cameras that can't mount as drives can be accessed directly. The most interesting such "cameras" are the iPhone/iPod/iPad. PTP is already working on Mac OS X and I expect to have a beta of that version posted in a day or so. If there are no technical complications, the Windows version with PTP won't be far behind.

--Marc

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: