Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Tags with NULL values - how to substitute another tag?
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 28, 2020, 10:46:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Tags with NULL values - how to substitute another tag?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tags with NULL values - how to substitute another tag?  (Read 3633 times)
CRH

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2010, 12:28:03 PM »

I'm processing cards which contain both images and videos, embedding the date of capture into the filename.

{@prefix,1,-1,_}{exif.DateTimeOriginal}_{@filename}

This works for the images, but the movies to not have EXIF data, so it shows up blank, and I get "CRH__P1234567.MOV".  I'm using the EXIF date because, if I pre-process the files with another tool prior to using ImageIngester, the file date and time are no longer the same as the capture date and time.

What I'd like to be able to do is use exif.DateTimeOriginal, then fallback or coalesce to a different tag, like the file timestamp.

I'm thinking something along the lines of:
{@prefix,1,-1,_}{exif.DateTimeOriginal||@datetime}_{@filename}

Is this supported?

Thanks,
clay.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: