Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Width of Catalog Fields panel
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2019, 03:08:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Width of Catalog Fields panel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Width of Catalog Fields panel  (Read 4285 times)
Charlie Dunton

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »

After 4 years with iView, I decided to take a look at Expressions Media. I'm about to abandon it over a seeming tiny detail unless someone has a solution.

I can't find any way to expand the width of the Catalog Fields panel beyond the default width. The problem is, I can't see the crucial part of my Catalog Set names, especially for heavily indented sub-terms. I used the import catalog command to bring in my iView catalog. Is there any way to expand the Catalog Fields column so I can see the full names for the catalog sets?

Please tell me there is.

Charlie

PS: I'm running Version 2.0.2 under Snow Leopard.
Charlie Dunton

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 05:03:49 PM »

Has no one else seen this on a Mac?

I didn't read about it as a reported issue, and I get the hand cursor, but no amount of click-and-drag will cause the border to budge.

Charlie
Charlie Dunton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 05:34:14 PM »

Ok, this is weird. I've clicked every way I could think of; even tried various key presses while dragging, but nothing. When I open EM2, it comes up in Organize view. For some reason, I switched to Info view just for the heck of it, and click-and-drag worked. Now it works in Organize view as well.

Sometimes it just isn't worth trying to figure things out. Accept what the computer gods give you and move on.

Charlie
alexramsay

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 04:23:11 AM »

Similar problem (also on a Mac), but this time it's the divider below the catalog sets window that won't move, whatever I do. Tried your solution but unfortunately it doesn't help

Alex Ramsay

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: