Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
DNG thumbnails rotated & mirrored in EM2 on XP
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 03:23:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  DNG thumbnails rotated & mirrored in EM2 on XP
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DNG thumbnails rotated & mirrored in EM2 on XP  (Read 1753 times)
ice70

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2010, 11:10:40 PM »

Hi

I have some fuji .raf files that I converted to .dng to try and save some pace. I used the adobe dng converter and did not embed the original. Compatibility was left at camera raw 5.4+ and the JPEG preview to medium.

When these are imported, the thumbnail for landscape format images are upside down and mirrored. The full size view is fine. If I change the thumbnail to be the right way up, the arrow buttons to the top right of the main view change the thumbnail in the opposite direction and once I finally have the thumbnail in the right way, the main image view is now wrong.

I have tried rebuilding, and changing to the default orientation. I have also tried re-exporting the .dng without a thumbnail and with camera raw 2.4+ compatibility but the results always end up the same.

The thumbnails look fine in bridge CS5 on a different PC (also win xp sp3)

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thank you for your help
Callum
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: