Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
More enhancement suggestions
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 08:10:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  More enhancement suggestions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: More enhancement suggestions  (Read 4463 times)
luptonsg

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2010, 07:59:55 AM »

Just started using Image Ingestor Pro and already enjoying the file and folder naming flexibility.

I have two suggestions to improve the usability of the selection and ingestion processes.

1. When there are a photos over several days, I prefer to ingest by date, changing the folder name depending on the speciific shoot for that day.
If there are a large number of photos for each day, it would be great if clicking on choose selected (date) took me to the first photo for that date, rather than having to scroll through the complete list/thumbnails. This would make it easy to confirm the shoot name.

2. When ingesting, it would be nice if the dialog box showed the current number and the total number being downloaded, e.g. 13 of 310. Gives me a better idea of progress and time remaining

Regards
Lawrence
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:56:06 PM »

Good ideas... going onto my (long) list.

--Marc

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: