The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 12:44:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  DAM Useful Stuff
| |-+  DAMuseful Video training
| | |-+  How International orders work
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How International orders work  (Read 5649 times)
alyson
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:54:00 AM »

International shipping for the CD works the same way as The DAM Book:

Once an order is placed, I send an email to the purchaser asking exactly how they'd like the book shipped (Global Priority vs Express, Air Letter vs. Parcel) along with the prices and expected delivery times.

After I know the shipping preferences, I send an invoice for the necessary additional postage.  Once I receive notification of the additional postage via PayPal, I generate the fulfillment paperwork (including customs) and then trot off to the Post Office with the goods.

To date, I don't send a notification of the actual ship date. I am usually able to get the book within 12 hours of receiving the final payment.

So far, across all our shipping, only one book hasn't arrived successfully. Somewhere, there's a very well organized postal worker looking at his pictures right now.

In the future, expect to see international options on the purchase pages. This will streamline your experience as well as reduce the manual aspects of international shipping (reduce  "user error" on my part!)

Thanks for your continued interest and support in all things DAM.

Alyson
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 08:16:38 AM by alyson » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: