The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 11:44:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  DAM Useful Stuff
| |-+  DAMuseful Software
| | |-+  "Stuck" images when using RapidFixer and Bridge CS5
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "Stuck" images when using RapidFixer and Bridge CS5  (Read 3316 times)
Zeekid

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »

First of all I would like to thank you for putting out such a great product.  I've been using it for about a month and it certainly has helped my workflow.
That being said I run into two bug that really slows down my workflow.

My current setup:

CS5 Bridge
Imac 2.4GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo
OS X - 10.6.3
Memory:  4 GB

These bugs may or may not be related.

Bug 1:  If I select multiple images and then apply, say changes to the exposure, it does not always capture all of the clicks.  If I click,  6 times for example, one of the images will not register a click.  I then have to search through all of the images to find the one that is off and change it individually.  It also doesn't matter how many images I select.  This occurs when I select 2 or more images.

But 2:  This one is more annoying and occurs fairly often.  Say I select multiple images, or even one image for that matter, and I want to adjust the exposure by +0.5.   I click the exposure arrow quickly 5 times.  What sometimes happens is that the image may only receive a few of the clicks before it gets "locked".  At this point I can't make any changes to the image via RapidFixer.  I have to either reset the image back to the camera raw defaults or open up ACR to adjust the image.  As you can imagine this is a major disruption to my workflow.  I need to process as many images as quickly as possible.  The ideal solution would be to select multiple images and hit the exposure arrow a few times, then quickly adjust the recovery while the computer is processing the exposure command, jump to another image, fix it etc etc.   It's a major annoyance when images get locked because that stops my workflow.

By the way, I have tried resetting the Bridge preferences but that made no difference.
I really do hope that someone out there has run into this problem and has a solution.

Thanks,

Zeekid Leung
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:31:56 PM »

Zeekid,
Have you tried to clear the Bridge Caches?
Peter
Zeekid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 04:14:27 PM »

Peter,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I cleared the Bridge caches and I'm still running into this problem.
Have you heard of this problem happening to anyone else running a Mac?

Cheers,

Zeekid
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: