Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
EM2 View Options is gone
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 09:37:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  EM2 View Options is gone
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EM2 View Options is gone  (Read 3909 times)
rod barbee

View Profile Email
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:06:20 AM »

Well, I'm sure it's some place. Anyway, when I click on the View Option icon, it depresses and stays depressed but the View Options box does not pop up. I've tried opening it from the Windows menu and by using the shortcut.
when clicking on the arrow next to the icon I can still access saved views.
Everything else seems to work. I've tried the Image Editor and that box pops up, the Assign Labels and Ratings boxes pop up. Everything but the View Options box.

The only change I've made to the system lately is to replace one of my monitors.

any ideas?

Windows 6 Pro 64bit

rod
rod barbee

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »

woops. That's Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
rod barbee

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 11:32:20 AM »

never mind. Just found it. It was hiding off screen. I had to reverse the positions of my monitors in the monitor resolution setup in windows. after I did that I could see it and move it to where it belongs. I hope it stays there  Undecided
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: