Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Image file path missing from top of Thumbnail and Media view
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2020, 07:12:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Image file path missing from top of Thumbnail and Media view
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Image file path missing from top of Thumbnail and Media view  (Read 3715 times)
rod barbee

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »

Normally, at the top of the Thumbnail View and the Media View, the file name of the selected thumb is displayed with its entire folder path. If the image is offline, this text is displayed in red.
Now, only the file name is displayed and the text is always black, whether or not the images are online (my images are on an external USB drive). This is a new occurance, it has been working correctly up until a few days ago. Any ideas?
I'm using EM2 sp2 on Windows 7 pro 64-bit.
FWIW, everything looks fine on my laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit)

rod

peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 10:00:14 PM »

Rod,
I bet you have switched the Thumbnails and Previews preferences to "display [previews at all times."
Peter
rod barbee

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:25:03 AM »

Peter,

thank you, that was it. I think I changed it when I was messing around trying to help someone else. Ironic, huh?

rod
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 11:13:55 AM »

Rod,
I find this happens all the time.  It's when you do things in non-standard ways that you get into trouble.  Walking people through program functionality is definitely one of those times.
Peter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: