The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  DAM Workshops
| | |-+  Orlando, FL - March 24 - I Need a Workflow that Works for Me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orlando, FL - March 24 - I Need a Workflow that Works for Me  (Read 5215 times)
alyson
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: January 25, 2010, 05:48:29 PM »

Orlando, FL - March 24 - I Need a Workflow that Works for Me

At Photoshop World, Peter Krogh presents I Need a Workflow that Works for Me hosted by ASMP. This presentation will show how to craft your workflow leveraging the new dpBestflow website.

Seminar topics
  • Make informed decisions about choosing the best workflow for your needs
  • Maintain the color intent and quality of your work
  • Understand how to choose hardware and software that is optimal for what you do
  • Preserve your digital image files (and the work that you do to them) for the short and long term
  • Communicate more effectively with clients, printers, digital labs or anyone else handling your files
  • Work more efficiently so you can focus on creating great images and growing your business

For more information on this and presentations in other cities, go to dpBestflow.orgs seminar page.

http://www.dpbestflow.org

Thanks,

Alyson
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 06:56:35 PM »

Photoshop World is my favorite technoweenie event(s) of the year. Looking forward to heading to Orlando tomorrow for several days of a deep dive into Kelby-style fun and learning.
Peter

danaltick

evaa-xdtb@spamex.com danaltick
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »

Peter,

I'm definitely looking forward to my first trip to Photoshop World (hopefully in the near future).  Glad to hear you've hitched up with them.  It's gotta be allot of fun.

By the way, along with PhotoshopUser magazine, I've also been subscribed to Kelby Training since it started; probably the best investment I've made to date in photography.  When it comes to good all around training, I don't think you can get more bang for your buck.

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
george

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 03:49:25 PM »

When it comes to good all around training, I don't think you can get more bang for your buck.
Except for Peter's stuff of course  :-)

--George
danaltick

evaa-xdtb@spamex.com danaltick
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 05:38:12 PM »

Oh, well George, that goes without saying :-).

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: