The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28021 Posts in 5141 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Photo Blogs
| | |-+  Bangkok Photographer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bangkok Photographer  (Read 3892 times)
BKKPhotographer

A frugal photographer living in Bangkok

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 02, 2009, 06:10:25 AM »

http://bkkphotographer.wordpress.com/

I started my blog about six months ago, talking about photography, computers and life in Bangkok, Thailand.

I try to make a post or two per day. When I started I thought I might run out of topics to write about. But the opposite has happened - I have far more ideas in my head than I have time to write about.

There's a lot about DAM in the blog, starting from my experience moving from Thumbs Plus, through a disappointing experience with ACDSee Pro and now to Lightroom. I'm more of a database-techy kind of guy than a photographic artist so most of my experiences and comments are on image organization and metadata.

I also talk about photography in Thailand and my efforts to be a frugal photographer who takes good picture without the latest and most expensive equipment. I do drool a bit about new kit, but not too much.

Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. I am thousands of miles from Europe or North America so blogging is a great way for me to learn as well as to erect my soapbox.

Thanks for reading this far.

Ian Fuller

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: