The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 09:29:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28018 Posts in 5138 Topics by 2910 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  DAM Useful Stuff
| |-+  DAMuseful Software
| | |-+  Any recent updates to RapidFixer?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any recent updates to RapidFixer?  (Read 3440 times)
Brian Tao

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2009, 02:38:14 PM »

Hello all!

Just thought I'd pop in to see if there has been any recent activity on RapidFixer.  I'm still using one that has "CS3" in the name, and although it works quite well with Bridge CS4, there are a few things I would like to see happen.  Being able to work on JPEGs would be a big plus.  It is 95% there, except the temperature and tint sliders don't work, likely because the scale is different for JPEGs vs raws.

Also, when apply adjustments to multiple images, I often will see one image not receive every adjustment.  For example, I might have ten images selected, then adjust the exposure upwards by 1.5 stops with multiple clicks.  I will find that 9 out of 10 images are at +1.5 stops, but one of them is at, say, +1.0 stop (missed one click).

User-definable one-click access to presets would be really handy to have too.

Lastly, it would be very handy to be able to queue up selected photos from conversion right from Bridge.  This avoids loading up hundreds of images into ACR, doing a Select All, then Alt-clicking on "Save Images".

Thanks!
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 05:59:34 AM »

Brian,
No updates - things are working just fine in CS4
Good suggestion for the JPEG functionality - it would not be hard to do.
Working on this monstrous Library of Congress project at the moment, so no time for much else.
Peter

Brian Tao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 09:04:35 PM »

Alright, thanks, Peter.  Just wanted to check in to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: