Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hierarchical Keywords
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2019, 01:30:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Hierarchical Keywords
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hierarchical Keywords  (Read 2278 times)
Garth Wunsch

View Profile Email
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »

Hello all...
Either I'm really stupid or EM2 is really stubborn. I need to create HK's (name to long to keep typing). I pick the plus sign in the HK organize panel, type the keyword name and it shows up in the keywords set and Catalog sets (don't need the stupid name there...I've already created a catalog set and it has added the keyword name within the catalog set that already has that name. The name will not appear in the HK set so I can't create any subset name.
This is REALLY frustrating. If I could yell at Microsoft, I would.
BTW, I have lots of HK sets created, but it won's let me create this new one... arrrggghhhhh
Thanks
Garth
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 07:22:20 AM »

Garth,
Are you clicking the correct +?

Is it on the line next to the words Hierarchical Keywords, or the line Catalog Fields?

Also note that you can right-click on a keyword to add a "child" of that keyword directly.
Peter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: