Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Adobe photoshop & bridge to do my downloading & digital asset mangement
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2019, 03:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Adobe photoshop & bridge to do my downloading & digital asset mangement
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Adobe photoshop & bridge to do my downloading & digital asset mangement  (Read 2839 times)
Sossity Corby

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2008, 03:48:00 AM »

Does Adobe photoshop Elements or the full version with bridge download photos, do lossless rotation of jpgs, add meta data, rate & rename photos? I notice sections in the DAM book with photos showing digital asset management in photoshops bridge. Wouldn't it be more economical to get a full version of photoshop of which I can not only edit my photos but also do my digital asset management, as from what I can see in the DAM book, it seems bridge can do alot of what iview media pro 3 & expression media can do, why get 2 separate softwares, one for the management & photoshop for editing, when it seems photoshop can do both? can it do digital asset management as well as the dedicated software of iview & expression media?

Sossity
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 07:14:27 AM »

Sossity,
Read the part about Bridge only being a browser, rather than catalog software.  See if that helps to clear it up.
Photoshop Elements has the Organizer (have not kept track of the development of that) which is a catalog.
Peter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: