Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Which arguments still speak against Lightroom?
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2020, 11:29:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Lightroom
| | |-+  Which arguments still speak against Lightroom?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Which arguments still speak against Lightroom?  (Read 3276 times)
firm01

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:32:55 PM »

I am in the process to change from iView to Lightroom because iView is not updated any longer. Peter always wrote that Lightroom is not good enough for the DAM workflow yet. But there were a view updates of Lightroom since. I was looking through the thread to find information. Is there a fairly new thread on this topic? If not, what are the negative points of LR in comparison with iView?

Thanks,
Ingrid
Ken

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 09:23:37 AM »

Ingrid,

There are not many new threads, but if you were not aware, LR is in the beta phase of version 2.0.  Hopefully it will released some time in the early fall.  I do not believe there are many improvements with respect to DAM, although I could be wrong, but Adobe is planning on adding some other features that you might find interesting.

--Ken
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: