Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New II Version 3.1.05
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2020, 10:14:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  New II Version 3.1.05
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New II Version 3.1.05  (Read 8310 times)
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 07, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »

Fixes bug with new {@SourcePath} macro and a few others. Details at http://imageingester.com/wp/.

--Marc

danaltick

evaa-xdtb@spamex.com danaltick
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »

Marc,

Just got around to checking out the new version 3.... awesome!  I really like it.  Great job!  I did a full ingestion and everthing looked good all the way to iView.  One small suggestion: I lost some of my settings when I exited because I wasn't sure if I needed to create or save a master preset to keep them.  I know that now, but it might be nice to prompt the user to save any changes he may have made to the sub-presets before exiting in case he forgets; like me ;-).

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 08:43:50 PM »

Dan--

I thought about that prompt, but then noticed that none of the apps I use with presets do so, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, OS X Print Dialog.

Thoughts?

--Marc

Photo_op
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 02:30:36 AM »

I thought about that prompt, but then noticed that none of the apps I use with presets do so, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, OS X Print Dialog.

Thoughts?

--Marc

Marc-

I vote for the prompt. The yellow dots are nice, but I'm already looking past them on a screen that has so much going on.

--Dave
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 02:38:11 PM »

Well, I think those prompts will be very annoying. So, this is exactly why we have options. It will be a Preference checkbox, and you can turn it on or off. It's already in the new 3.1 User's Manual (just posted today), but not yet in the app.

--Marc

Photo_op
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 04:27:59 PM »

Well, I think those prompts will be very annoying. So, this is exactly why we have options. It will be a Preference checkbox, and you can turn it on or off. It's already in the new 3.1 User's Manual (just posted today), but not yet in the app.

--Marc

OK, so now in addition to being a primo developer, you're also a mind reader. I was too slow in editing my post to suggest a checkbox. Great minds think alike.  Wink

--Dave
danaltick

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 05:39:56 PM »

Marc,

Hard to speculate on this.  I'll turn it on and see how it works out.

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »

OK... it's in Version 3.1.06, just posted.

--Marc

danaltick

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 05:08:48 PM »

Marc,

Yes,  I think I do like the reminder.  It prevents accidental loss of data.  My guess is the majority of times I make changes in the interface, I will want to save them as presets.

Dan

Photo_op
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 07:57:13 AM »

Marc-

I'm with Dan. And, if I change my mind, I can uncheck the choice.

--Dave
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 11:24:46 AM »

Good news, Dan and Dave. Now, please don't ask for a reminder to check the reminder checkbox. Wink

--Marc

Photo_op
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 12:11:47 PM »

Ouch!
danaltick

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 12:59:41 PM »

Marc,

As long as it's checked by default, I shouldn't need the reminder; otherwise, .... well ..... maybe an email would suffice ;-).

Dan

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: