Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My impression.... run, don't walk to this seminar!
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2019, 02:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  DAM Workshops
| | |-+  My impression.... run, don't walk to this seminar!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My impression.... run, don't walk to this seminar!  (Read 3981 times)
TAK

View Profile Email
« on: February 11, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »

We attended Peter Krogh's seminar (3 hrs) Thursday night in NJ, hosted by ASMP.  My impression.... run, don't walk to this seminar! Yes, Peter is a DNG advocate and he explains why thoroughly. It makes total sense and now I see no overwhelming reason not to embrace the DNG format as well as his workflow practices. For once I felt I got information way more valuable than the money squandered at a typical PhotoPlus seminar. On top of that, his The DAM Book, lays it all out very clearly step by step. The hand outs and visual presentation at his seminar made it easy to follow along and jot down notes. We were writing down ideas immediately on how to incorporate his methods to our needs. We will start his workflow methods a.s.a.p. I only wish that ASMP had decided to offer this as a full one or two day session!

Good seminar.

Tom
Thomas A. Kelly
Kelly/Mooney Productions
www.kellymooney.com
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 11:15:33 AM by peterkrogh » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: