Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
iView MediaPro and Microsoft Expression Media Customer Survey
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2020, 05:09:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  iView MediaPro and Microsoft Expression Media Customer Survey
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: iView MediaPro and Microsoft Expression Media Customer Survey  (Read 3121 times)
David Sayed

View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2008, 09:00:16 PM »

Hello everyone,

I work on the Microsoft Expression team and I wanted to reach out to iView MediaPro and Microsoft Expression Media customers to learn about which features are useful or important to you. In order to do so, I have created a survey to gather this information.

Participating in this survey will really help us to better understand what is important for Microsoft to focus on when it comes to building both future versions of Expression Media and other related products.

I tried very hard to make the survey quick, easy and hopefully painless to complete (no sign-in, no Live ID - just click on the link!) and we're not gathering any personal information so it is anonymous. However, establishing a dialogue with customers is vital for us to build relevant and useful products, so if you're willing, we'd like to invite you to join a panel of customers that we can work with around future products - there's a link to do this at the end of the survey.

Follow this link to take the survey or go to http://xmedia.questionpro.com

Why should you participate in this effort? Well, I'd love to offer cool free stuff to everyone but since the survey is anonymous, I wouldn't know who to send it to. So if you do complete the survey, your reward is knowing that your responses will be carefully scrutinised by us. But if you choose to be part of the customer panel you can expect a veritable torrent of cool free stuff (well truth be told, it will be more like a trickle and it will be what I think is cool...)

Many thanks in anticipation of your participation.

Regards,

David.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Guy for Expression Encoder and Media
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:06:52 PM by David Sayed » Logged

--
Microsoft Expression Marketing
> I am not a regular in the forums and therefore may not always be able to reply, however, you can contact me by visiting my blog. <
Louie Sherwin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 08:05:53 AM »

Hi David,

I responded to your survey and tried to use the email link at the end to get put on your list of interested EM users. However, it seems that the spam filter at MS is rejecting my emails.

Has anyone else on this forum tried this?

-louie

MacOS 10.5 Intel, Photoshop CS5, EM2.0.2 , IIP 3.2, LR3
David Sayed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 09:09:50 AM »

Louie - sorry about that. Our spam filter does seem to be quite strict. Since I have no control over that you might have to contact me via my personal email, which is d_sayed <at> hotmail <dot> com
Other emails have made it through to my Microsoft address.

Regards,

David.

--
Microsoft Expression Marketing
> I am not a regular in the forums and therefore may not always be able to reply, however, you can contact me by visiting my blog. <
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: