Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ASMP Lecture - Chicago, IL 2/21/08
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2019, 12:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  DAM Workshops
| | |-+  ASMP Lecture - Chicago, IL 2/21/08
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ASMP Lecture - Chicago, IL 2/21/08  (Read 8976 times)
alyson
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: February 05, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »

ASMP is hosting another event as a part of its "Get Your DAM Stuff Together" series. Peter will be presenting his lecture entitled, "Integrated DAM Workflow from Card to Delivery."

Peter will demonstrate current best practices in practical digital photography workflow, using Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Expression Media in conjunction with other utilities. He'll show you how you can use the principles of sound photo management to get your jobs out fast and to ensure that the photos remain secure and available. See how proper work order can leverage your time in ways never before possible.

Peter's talks will concentrate on the creation of a photo collection. You'll see how you can get fast, secure and verifiable download with ImageIngester Pro, how to adjust with Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw, and how Expression Media can keep track of your collection in ways not yet afforded by Lightroom.

For more information and registration, please visit http://www.asmp.org/commerce/education/event_details.php?id=20

Craig Murphy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 12:34:18 PM »

Where else is the seminar taking place?  Any other locations?
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:06:59 AM »

Craig,
I don't have this particular presentation scheduled anywhere else at the moment.

I will be flying down to Dallas Monday to tape a significantly more thorough version of the program for XTrain, which will be available online for their modest subscription fee.(Link above, but no info on the XTrain site about my program yet).

We'll also have the classes available on DVD for purchase.

Due to severe time limitations imposed by my research, writing, and travel schedule, I'm happy that the material will be available online.

Peter

(If you are an ASMP member, you could bug your local chapter the ask for the program.  While I have cut back adding new dates, I have not ruled it out.)
Craig Murphy

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 07:48:16 AM »

Thanks Peter,
     How much time (approx) do you guess there will be between your taping and its availability on XTrain?     
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 12:05:00 PM by Craig Murphy » Logged
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 12:21:32 PM »

Craig,
I think 30 days or so.  THis is my first project with them, so we'll see.
Peter
Craig Murphy

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 07:39:38 AM »

Peter,
      Is your X-Train video still on schedule for release in a month or so?
Thanks,
Craig M.
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 04:19:57 PM »

Craig,
Not sure what the schedule is, but yes, that's about right.
Peter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: