Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Importing into XMedia
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2019, 01:53:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Importing into XMedia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Importing into XMedia  (Read 3079 times)
David Emberling

View Profile Email
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:57:19 PM »

I'm trying to create a catalog of my images in Expressions. Some of my image folders contain Photoshop Web galleries. When I try to import folders with Web galleries, Expression crashes. The error message says that it couldn't import the index.htm file (a necessary part of the web gallery). Is there a way around this? At the moment, I'm just not including folders with web galleries, but it means that some of my files won't be catalogued.
--David
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 07:32:01 PM »

David,
I try hard to exclude my web galleries from cataloging. I find that it just leads to duplication and confusion.
What's the reason to catalog these?
Peter
David Emberling

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:10:53 AM »

Dear Peter,
When I make a web gallery to show a client or prospect, I usually leave it in the folder with the rest of the assignment it came from. So, when I'm adding folders to the catalog, it's already in there. I guess I could keep the galleries in a separate folder, since they don't seem to import into the catalog anyway.
--David
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 05:54:42 AM »

That's what I do - move to a separate folder.
Peter
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: