Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Place finder
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2019, 08:00:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Media Pro & Expression Media
| | |-+  Place finder
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Place finder  (Read 2975 times)
Bruce Gaber

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2007, 09:16:13 AM »

I just went to build a new catalog in EM and realized that the "Organize" item "Place Finder" is not in the list. I went back to a previous catalog built with EM and it is not there either (it was not a catalog that required this information, so I didn't miss it). What gives? Am I missing something so fundamental that I should reduce my dosage of stupid pills? Or has MS somehow managed to leave this very useful item out of the program?

Thanks

Bruce

Michael Garner

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 09:32:13 AM »

Bruce,

You probably just have it turned off.

Click on Organize. At the top of the Catalog Fields, click on configure list (to the right of " - +"). Select Show/Hide fields. In the first section (Basic Fields), you should find "Place Finder". Select that item and close. You should now see Place Finder in your organize view.

Michael
Bruce Gaber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 09:38:19 AM »

Michael

Thanks. That's the solution. No more dumb pills for me today.

Bruce

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: