Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
PDF SlideShow looks Horrible?
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 09:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  Lightroom
| | |-+  PDF SlideShow looks Horrible?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PDF SlideShow looks Horrible?  (Read 2863 times)
ProPhotoResource

View Profile Email
« on: April 11, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »

Hello,
I'm probably doing something wrong but i don't know what.
When i export a pdf slideshow and then open the slideshow up in Acrobat the images look absolutely horrible. Over Sharpened, Over comperessed, just plain bad!

Has anyone else experienced this or have I overlooked a setting for the output resolution of these pics.

I've set it to Full Screen 100% quality in the export dialog box as well so by all rights everything should look like it does in LR, at least that's what i had hoped for.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cris...

mattshanley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 01:34:34 PM »

My co-worker had a similar problem printing contact sheets from Lightroom. A few looked fine but most frames were pixelated. Here's the deal. In the import preferences you can check the box "make standard size previews", but Scott Kelby doesn't recommend this. He says it slows Lightroom down too much. So, you leave that box unchecked, but any images that you have not viewed, it has not built a large preview for. Did you view all of the images in the slideshow in the Library module first?

-Matt Shanley

-Matt Shanley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: