Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New Zealand - date and location
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2019, 08:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2904 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  DAM Workshops
| | |-+  New Zealand - date and location
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Zealand - date and location  (Read 8304 times)
alyson
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: May 15, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »

You'll need to visit the New Zealand Institute for Professional Photographers, NZIPP, for updated information.

www.nzipp.org.nz

This is a one day seminar, June 1st.  A booking form will be available shortly on the NZIPP website.

Alyson
crphotonz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »

Just a note to say Thanks for a GREAT workshop on Friday. A little mindbending but fantastic!! After a full day shoot yesterday my NEW workflow is now in place and I'm certainly feeling a lot better about the "process" and security now in place and looking forward to using iView (opps MS Expression) much more efficiently and effectively.

Hope you enjoyed a day of exploring Auckland and that you're having a fantastic time in Florence!!

Cheers

Craig  Cheesy

Craig Robertson Photography
Rotorua, NZ.
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »

thanks Craig.
You Kiwis are a very hospitable lot.  I hope I can get back there before to long.
Peter
Carbra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »

I would also like to say that the seminar was most enlightening and from the information gained, we are looking at implementing some of the elements into the daily work of the Photographic Trade in the RNZAF.

Thanks again for a great seminar and I hope that you got a few good images in your short time here in New Zealand.

Sgt Carl Booty
SNCOic Photographic 

Sgt Carl Booty
Senior Non Commissioned Officer  Photographic
RNZAF Base Auckland
New Zealand
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: