Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Number range plus "YYYY"??
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2020, 06:34:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Number range plus "YYYY"??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Number range plus "YYYY"??  (Read 2802 times)
GregBoyer

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2007, 11:02:44 PM »

Hi Marc,
I tried to modify a macro (Number Range) in the "Folder Arrangement and Names Window" so that it would also contain"_YYYY".
I took {@numberrange} and added -{@datetime,1,4} and it blew up..... Angry
Got an error message that said something to the effect that I needed to backup stuff....
I got scared and ran away at that point..... :Smiley
How would I write a macro that would not only give the "number range" but also include the year created,i.e. 0123-0456_2005?
Thanks,
Greg.....
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 07:53:19 AM »

Greg--

When you say "blew up," I assume that all that happened is that an error message appeared in the main window log. The popup then says that you should fix the error before erasing the card. The error message (not the popup) is supposed to explain the problem.

I think the problem is that a number range macro must be the at the end of the folder specification. That is, you can have:

ABC_{@numberrange}

but not

{@numberrange}_ABC

Let me know if the problem was something else or if it "blew up" in some other way.

--Marc

GregBoyer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 11:52:10 AM »

Thanks Marc. That did the trick. My folders are now sequenced by year and number range.
Thanks again,
Greg.....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: