Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Need advice on a non-DNG workflow solution
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2020, 06:28:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  DAM Stuff
| |-+  Software Discussions
| | |-+  Need advice on a non-DNG workflow solution
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need advice on a non-DNG workflow solution  (Read 4277 times)
Brake6

View Profile Email
« on: June 19, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »

Hello
Up until now I have been using Aperture as a DAM solution. But I tried out some other raw converters (ACR, BibblePro, Silkypix, Raw Photo Processor and RD) – and have now decided to use Raw Developer as my main converter (best for my Sony A700). But what else to have?

I have read The Book and tried to "translate" that workflow into a non-DNG way (Raw Developer does not support DNG), and come up with this: ImageIngester to ExpressionMedia for rating and sorting. The picks goes to RD and saved as 16-bit PSD. Bridge CS3 for creating web galleries.

Do you have another (better) solution?

Regards, Magnus
peterkrogh
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:01:30 AM »

Magnus,
Without DNG, you're going to only have workarounds.  You might want to ask them about future support.  I read the release history and some level of DNG support is indicated.
Peter

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: