Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Notes field doesn't wrap on IIP Windows version 2.2.02
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2020, 01:06:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Notes field doesn't wrap on IIP Windows version 2.2.02
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Notes field doesn't wrap on IIP Windows version 2.2.02  (Read 2396 times)
danaltick

evaa-xdtb@spamex.com danaltick
View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 28, 2007, 08:06:48 PM »

Marc,

Don't know about the Mac version, but are you aware that the Notes field on the Windows version doesn't Wrap?

Also, I think it would be very nice if you could change the size of the database window by dragging on the corner and support wrapping fields within it.  Being able to change the size of the Macro Lab window would be nice too.  I also think just having one slider in the middle of the Macro Lab window that scrolled both sides in sync would be better.

Now that I've offered my critiques ;-), I want to say that I'm really enjoying using it.  I've been setting up preferences for different types of shoots... really nice.  I even created one for small shoots that creates the DNG's, backs them up, adds them to a utility catalog set called "Needs Metadata", and places them directly into the current bucket; similar to the way you do it.  This is very quick and easy for small personal or test shoots where I'm only concerned with adjusting one or two files with ACR afterwards.  Keep up the great work!  Looking forward to the next update.

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:49:28 PM »

Thanks, Dan... I'll fix this.

--Marc

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: