Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Exclude and Include on IIPro Beta for Win
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2020, 10:12:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  Exclude and Include on IIPro Beta for Win
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Exclude and Include on IIPro Beta for Win  (Read 3102 times)
Robert_Mitilieri

View Profile Email
« on: January 12, 2007, 06:44:03 PM »

After using DLPro for a while I found that IIPro is a better fit for the DAM workflow that I wish to follow. I have about 8,000 images in various subfolders and am using IIPro to back them up, create the DNG's and copy them to new folders.

I noticed that there is an Include/Exclude feature but it appears that it's not functional on the Win Beta version. Are there plans to make this functional on the Windows version? I'm not certain if it's valuable when ingesting from memory cards, but it would sure come in handy when copying files on the HD!

Thanks for all the hard work, you've got at least one more convert.
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 07:15:04 PM »

Plans? I don't know about plans, but I finished that work today, and I'll upload a beta with this feature over the weekend... Monday at the latest.

I use it when ingesting from my Panasonic Lumix, which always creates a JPEG when you're shooting raw. I think a few other cameras have similar behavior. The feature is especially useful when scanning a hard drive, of course.

--Marc

Robert_Mitilieri

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 07:19:58 PM »

Now that's some excellent customer service Marc!!!
Dawnne Gee

"Art is science made clear." ~ Jean Cocteau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »

as i noted in another thread, exclude in particular would also be nice for the migration process. some of what i'm pulling in from prior works (especially jpeg previews), i want to ignore in favor of the NEF-to-DNG under Peter's DAM principles. i'll be looking forward to this next release. i have another 20-30K files still waiting to get sucked back in!

~d~

~ Dawnne Gee
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: