Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
ImageIngesterPro Beta 2 for Windows
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 03:59:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  Software Discussions
| |-+  ImageIngester and ImageVerifier
| | |-+  ImageIngesterPro Beta 2 for Windows
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ImageIngesterPro Beta 2 for Windows  (Read 2986 times)
Marc Rochkind

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 13, 2006, 05:21:38 PM »

Now available for download (see link below). Starting number, destination folder, metadata template, and Camera Raw settings are now implemented.

However, the included ImageIngester.xmp template, which has macro calls for IPTC and other (e.g., iView Catalog Sets and Keywords) data isn't useful yet, since none of the macros it needs are implemented. You can use a metadata template you generated from Bridge if you like. (ImageIngester.xmp is installed automatically when you first execute ImageIngesterPro.)

No bugs were fixed. Amazingly, no bugs were reported. And, yes, in case you were wondering, a few users did send messages back saying it worked. ;-)

--Marc

Dawnne Gee

"Art is science made clear." ~ Jean Cocteau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 07:45:12 AM »

Marc: sorry i haven't been able to test it yet. still being relatively new to incorporating robust DAM principles, i wanted to make sure first that i was competent in using the current production release. i am also still in the midst of getting 100K+ legacy photos into Peter's DAM system. i have a big shoot on New Year's Eve with multiple photogs/cameras, and i will do a comprehensive test/comparison of it then. thanks for all your hard work, and for including PC's in your beta scheme.

~ Dawnne Gee
danaltick

evaa-xdtb@spamex.com danaltick
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 09:08:54 AM »

Marc,

Much appreciated.  I will give it whirl this weekend.

Dan

WindowsXP, ImageIngester Pro, RapidFixer, IVMP 3, ACR4, Photoshop CS4, Controlled Keyword Catalog, Canon EOS50D
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: