Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/60/9972860/html/smf/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
What the Duck - Photo-related comic strip
The DAM Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2020, 09:44:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
28033 Posts in 5147 Topics by 2903 Members
Latest Member: kbroch
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  The DAM Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Photo Blogs
| | |-+  What the Duck - Photo-related comic strip
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What the Duck - Photo-related comic strip  (Read 8763 times)
togross

View Profile Email
« on: August 29, 2006, 10:02:09 PM »

Not DAM info, but I thought the group would appreciate this comic. I came across a strip drawn by a member of a music group called Sweet Jelly and featuring a duck photographer. And no, that doesn't mean someone that shoots ducks.

From Chimping, to the Wedding Shoot from Hell, to "I got here first, dammit", it looks like the guy drawing it has spent some time behind a lens.

It is at http://sweetjelly.com/blog/ and called "What the Duck". He has put one out every few days for the last few weeks, so start there and "Next page" for a couple of pages to get them all.

Enjoy!

My best,
Todd Gross
todd@technostockphotos.com

Here's a teaser:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 04:06:30 AM by peterkrogh » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: